Location: Chennai & Mumbai
You will be responsible for creating a wide array of new and innovative products. As an active member of the engineering department, you will liaise with customers, partners and colleagues from other KAL offices.
Skills and experience required
- Must be educated to degree level in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related engineering degrees
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- High proficiency in C++ and/or C#
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Fluency in English is essential, as English is our working language. Other languages are highly desirable
- Must currently have the legal right to work in the KAL office for which you are applying
- Dealing with multiple tasks and projects
- Solving problems quickly and accurately
- Showing creativity and interest in coming up with new ideas that improve our service and move our solutions forward
- Interacting with a team of experienced and motivated people, offering guidance and recommendations for technical decision making, collaborating with the test team to validate and verify the quality of the solutions, preparing status reports and updating your managers
- Showing continuing commitment to a quality approach to software development by keeping track of the latest technology and design concepts.
We are a fast-growing, privately-held technology company which is leading the market for bank ATM software solutions. We currently have offices in Sydney, Cincinnati, Chennai, Mumbai, Verona and Mexico City, which demonstrates our exciting and truly international presence.
We offer flexible working hours and a competitive benefits package. We take care of our staff and that is why many of them who joined the company when it started over 27 years ago are still here today!
To apply, please send your CV, in English only, to: