KTC - Kalignite Terminal Controller
KAL’s KTC is a server solution that provides an extensive range of integrated ATM management features that would otherwise require a number of separate systems.
KTC is an enterprise-wide total solution for securely managing networks of ATM and Kiosk systems of all sizes. KTC includes a comprehensive set of integrated features that provide complete remote control over self-service systems and ensures that the systems are always up-to-date and available.
KTC is unique in that there is a direct connection from the remote terminals to KTC. Information flows in real-time so that KTC has a complete and accurate view of exactly what is happening at all times – and immediate action can be taken when necessary.
• Maximizes availability by providing a complete view of the operational status of every device and component on the network and being able to reset, restore and update them when needed.
• Reduces operational costs by eliminating all unnecessary site visits by maintenance staff. Remote diagnostics identify problems quickly and cost efficiently and in a high percentage of cases results in problem resolution without the need to dispatch expensive technicians to site.
• Increases your competitive advantage by being able to remotely and immediately update your entire network with new software updates.
• Maintains the security and integrity of the network by automatically distributing and installing security patches, as well as operating system and application updates.
• Improves your customer’s ATM experience with support for customer preferences.
• Delivers numerous operational improvements including automated retrieval and storage of Electronic Journal files to enable/allow ATM reconciliation.
• Enables complete control over virtually every aspect of the ATM system including, scheduling of remote software installation, activation of updated advertising and, upload of informational files from the ATM.