The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and contacting prospects and helping to build the KAL sales funnel. This position is responsible for responding to inbound requests, cold calling into prospect companies, qualifying potential opportunities, and scheduling initial product presentations between prospects and our sales team. Over time, you will also be conducting product demonstrations and developing into a product expert promoting KAL products in existing and new markets.
An ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-starter, eager to work in all aspects of sales from creating prospects, presenting, problem solving and managing the relationships. You will target the leading banks and work in tandem with our international sales team.
Skills and experience required
- Degree qualification in any related discipline (potentially a recent graduate)
- 1-2 years sales-related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and social media applications including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, assertive self-starter who is organized and goal driven
- Team player
- International travel is a requirement of the role
- Ability to learn and think quickly
- Fluency in English and Spanish is essential; other languages are a welcome advantage
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums (social media, email, phone, trade shows, inbound website leads, and more).
- Responds to inquiries via live chat, email, calls and face-to-face meetings.
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail managing all respective sales activities (notes, follow-ups, emails, call logs).
- Learns about KAL Software products and is able to articulate their unique selling points to prospective clients
- Conducts product demonstrations via GoToMeeting and in-person.
We are a fast-growing, privately-held technology company based in Scotland, which is leading the market for bank ATM software solutions. We currently have 22 offices worldwide which demonstrates our truly international presence.
For more information about KAL please visit www.kal.com