Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
KAL is a world-leading ATM software provider, specialising in solutions for bank ATMs, self-service kiosks, and bank branch networks. Established in 1989, KAL is an independent company with extensive relationships across hardware vendors, solutions providers, and end customers. KAL is opening an office in Vilnius as part of a new venture into the payment services industry and we are looking for a Finance Manager to join our team in Lithuania.
As part of our expansion into the Point-of-Sale (POS) card acquiring market in Lithuania and the UK, we are looking for an enthusiastic Finance Manager.
This position reports directly to the CEO and Senior Financial Controller giving you complete visibility of the business. With ambitious growth and expansion forecasted, there are realistic possibilities for career progression.
The role will also involve assistance with the maternity cover for the Senior Financial Controller of the KAL Group.
The role of Finance Manager will offer a competitive salary and benefits package including healthcare and life insurance.
You will be involved in, but not restricted to, the following duties:
• Managing all aspects of the finance function including AP, AR and payroll functions
• Providing monthly financial reports to the CEO, Senior Financial Controller and the Board
• Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Production and presentation of monthly reporting packs including consolidation adjustments
• Ability to challenge and explain variances
• Managing high value & business critical projects including costings
• Budget setting & rolling forecasts
• Short, medium and long term forecasting for external stakeholders
• Cashflow analysis
• Ensuring adherence with statutory regulations and returns in all jurisdictions
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns
• Reviewing and preparing information for statutory financial accounts and corporation tax returns
• Coordination and liaising with external auditors including preparation of audit pack
• Managing intercompany agreements and payments including transfer pricing
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
• Qualified accountant with post qualifying experience
• Proven track record of operating as part of a senior management team
• Experience of operating within the global finance market, the technology sector and/or a high growth SME
• Experience in consolidation of a small group
• Ability to engage and influence senior internal & external stakeholders
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and Lithuanian
The following experience would be advantageous but not essential
• Experience with AML reporting, reconciliations and reporting within the payment intuition regulatory regime to the Bank of Lithuania, FCA (in the UK) or both
• Experience of VAT and financial services transactions, including UK partial exemption
• Experience of setting up the finance function of a new business from the start including implementation of finance controls and processes in line with regulatory requirements as appropriate
• Transfer pricing with overseas jurisdictions within a group environment
We offer a competitive benefits package and take care of our staff, which is why many of them who joined the company when it started over 30 years ago are still here today!
For more information about KAL, please visit www.kal.com