As a member of our global engineering department, you will be responsible for creating a wide array of new and innovative products, while working in collaboration with customers, partners and colleagues from our other global offices including Edinburgh, Sydney, Cincinnati, Chennai, Verona, Bucharest, Istanbul and Mexico City. From your first day you will be an active engineering team member which includes working with our customers and partners.
As your career develops within our organisation, you can grow and specialise in the area which fits you best. The role is varied and demanding, and offers a real technical challenge to a graduate looking to build a successful and rewarding career in software engineering.
Skills and experience required
- Must be educated to degree level in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related engineering degrees
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- High proficiency in C++ and/or C# beneficial
- Willingness to travel internationally visiting various KAL offices and customer sites
- Fluency in English is essential, as English is our working language. Other languages are highly desirable
- Must currently have the legal right to live and work in India
- Dealing with multiple tasks and projects
- Solving problems quickly and accurately
- Showing creativity and interest in coming up with new ideas that improve our service and move our solutions forward
- Interacting with a team of experienced and motivated people, offering guidance and recommendations for technical decision making, collaborating with our test team to validate and verify the quality of the solutions, preparing status reports and updating your managers
- Showing continuing commitment to a quality approach to software development by keeping track of the latest technology and design concepts
KAL is a fast-growing, privately-held technology company, which is leading the market for ATM software solutions. With clients in over 80 countries, our multinational workforce is the key to our success. This team allows us to understand local customer needs as well as the global challenges our suite of ATM software products needs to address to enable us to deliver best in market products to the world’s leading banks.
For more information about KAL, please visit www.kal.com