Location: Edinburgh (city centre)
Hours: 20 hours per week (10am – 2pm Monday-Friday)
As a member of our administration team, you will support both internal and external business needs within our Edinburgh hub.
Skills and experience required
- Highly organised and confident
- Ability to communicate in a courteous, professional manner with fellow employees and visitors
- Reception / switchboard experience desirable
- Fluency in English is essential, as English is our working language
- Must currently have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Providing reception cover when required
- Keeping public areas including bathrooms / kitchen clean and hygienic
- Reviewing stock of office supplies
- Supporting Office Manager as needed
- Liaising with employees to help support internal / external meetings
KAL is a world-leading ATM software provider, which is leading the market in solutions for bank ATMs, self-service kiosks and bank branch networks. With clients in over 80 countries, our multinational workforce is the key to our success. This team allows us to understand local customer needs as well as the global challenges our suite of ATM software products needs to address to enable us to deliver best in market products to the world’s leading banks.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including life, health and critical illness insurance, paid overtime and travel time as well as many other benefits, which is why many of our team who joined the company when it started over 29 years ago are still here today!
For more information about KAL, please visit www.kal.com