Location: Edinburgh, UK
As the Human Resources Manager based in our headquarters in Edinburgh you will be responsible for managing and implementing the HR function across all KAL offices. The role is ideal for someone who loves to travel, and provides a great opportunity for anyone interested in international HR.
Skills and experience required
- Must be educated to degree level in a related area with at least 5 years of relevant practical experience.
- Experience drafting and updating employment contracts desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment law and GDPR.
- Experience with international HR and immigration visas is desirable.
- The successful candidate must be willing to travel to all of our offices on an annual basis.
- A critical thinker and flexible problem solver with the ability to drill down into the finer detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have great interpersonal skills and be empathetic.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines.
- Must have legal right to live and work in the UK.
- Must be fluent in English, as our working language is English – other languages are desirable.
- Oversee HR management for all KAL offices, supported by our commercial, finance and admin teams as well as external HR advisors.
- Responsible for managing and supporting recruitment globally, including graduate recruitment and partnerships with universities.
- Manage the employee on-boarding process.
- Maintain the global HR system and databases in line with GDPR.
- Maintain, revise and support the company’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the global performance management/review process and supporting the handling of global employee-related issues.
- Support the opening of new KAL offices from an HR compliance standpoint in accordance with local laws.
- Work closely with the Finance team in relation to payroll and budgeting.
- Keep up to date with advances in international HR legislation.
We are a fast-growing, privately held technology company which is leading the market for bank ATM software solutions. We currently have offices in Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Dublin, Verona, Bucharest, Istanbul, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Shenzhen, Sydney, Cincinnati and Mexico City, which demonstrates our exciting and truly international presence. We offer flexible working hours and a competitive benefits package. We take care of our staff and that is why many of those who joined the company when it started 30 years ago are still here today!
For more information about KAL, please visit www.kal.com