Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
KAL, the leader in multivendor ATM software, has an excellent opportunity for a content writer to develop their skills and career. Based in our Edinburgh office, we are looking for an enthusiastic B2B content writer with an interest in the Technology and IT sector who can write captivating content across digital and traditional channels.
If you are a self-starter, with drive and enthusiasm, have a first-class eye for detail, are able to communicate at all levels, and work to deadlines, then we would love to hear from you.
Skills and experience required
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate the ability to create a compelling narrative, bring technical subjects to life, and make them easy to understand in both video and text formats
- Experience working in a varied, international, and cross-functional team
- Display exceptional grammar skills with a keen eye for accuracy
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, demonstrate effective use of time, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Must be eligible to work and live in the United Kingdom
- Producing clear and engaging marketing content for a varied spectrum of clients and platforms: campaigns, email shots, website, social media collateral, video scripts, case studies, news stories, digital adverts and newsletters based on business and technical specifications
- Working with our Head of Marketing to evaluate, develop, and implement an effective content strategy
- Proofing and editing content, ensuring consistency in grammar, style, voice, and tone
- Managing the full spectrum of KAL social media channels
- Managing our marketing automation system, uploading email content, analysing performance, and carrying out A/B testing to increase visibility and engagement
- Creating search engine optimised content for our web and landing pages
KAL is a world-leading ATM software provider which is leading the market in solutions for bank ATMs, self-service kiosks, and bank branch networks. As a global company, it allows us to understand local customer needs as well as the global challenges our suite of ATM software products needs to address to enable us to deliver best-in-market products to the world’s leading banks.