Location: Bella Vista, Sydney, Australia
This is a part-time position with immediate start in a closely-knit team and is based in KAL’s office in Bella Vista, Sydney, Australia. The role would be suited to someone with a positive ‘can do’ mentality who is also a flexible problem solver willing to take on any task: from overseeing the day-to-day activities of the office to assisting with marketing, compliance, HR and sales related activities.
This vacancy may be suitable for someone with family commitments or someone simply looking to supplement their monthly income.
Skills and experience required
- College degree is preferred, but not required
- Experience in office management and general administration is desirable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is essential
- Good understanding of the full range of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines
- Must be fluent in English as our working language is English, other languages are desirable
- Must have a work permit or the right to work in Australia
- Main point of contact for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Managing reception, answering the telephone and assisting visitors
- Arranging travel for various team members, both in the US and internationally
- Partnering with marketing, sales, compliance and HR to support ongoing initiatives
- Supporting senior team members with schedules and meeting requests
- Assist in the planning of in-house and/or off-site activities/events
We are a fast-growing, privately-held technology company based in Scotland, which is leading the market for bank ATM software solutions. We currently have offices in Edinburgh, Sydney, Bucharest, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Chennai, Mumbai, Dublin, Verona and Mexico City, which demonstrates our exciting and truly international presence. We offer flexible working hours and one of the top benefits packages in the area.