Location: Mexico City
KAL, the world’s leading ATM software company, is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Mexico. You should be familiar with the full project management life cycle, having taken projects from the initiation phase successfully through to implementation and closure.
Skills and experience required
- Must be educated to degree level with a minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management experience in the IT domain, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field
- Background in software development / understanding of C/C++/C#/Python would be advantageous
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Fluency in English is essential, as English is our working language. Other languages are highly desirable
- Must currently have the legal right to work in the KAL office for which you are applying
- Play a key role as the lead manager and coordinator of projects for major clients
- Develop project plans to ensure completion dates are met within the budgetary standards
- Work closely with the Technical Lead in product design, communication and implementation
- Prepare and present proposals, status reports and schedules for task completion to clients
- Act as a liaison to define and support business requirements
- Provide on-site support as a project requires, as well as coordinating and communicating the analysis and resolution of exception issues in the field
- Coordinate training and ongoing development of client resources on KAL products and services throughout the relationship
- Keep up to date with current trends and technical innovations within the banking and IT industry
- Make detailed recommendations concerning products, methods and technologies that will enhance utilization of KAL resources
We are a fast-growing, privately held technology company which is leading the market for bank ATM software solutions. We currently have offices in Sydney, Cincinnati, Bucharest, Istanbul, Chennai, Mumbai, Dublin, Verona and Mexico City, which demonstrates our exciting and truly international presence.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including both life and health insurance, paid overtime and travel time as well as many other benefits, which is why many of our team who joined the company when it started over 28 years ago are still here today!