Location: Bucharest, Romania
As a member of our global engineering department, you will be responsible for creating a wide array of new and innovative products, while working in collaboration with customers, partners and colleagues from our other global offices including Edinburgh, Sydney, Cincinnati, Chennai, Mumbai, Verona, Dublin, Istanbul and Mexico City.
Skills and experience required
- Must be educated to degree level in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related engineering degrees with 2 - 3 years of industry experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of C# and .NET
- Willingness to travel internationally, visiting various KAL offices and customer sites
- Fluency in English is essential, as English is our working language. Other languages are highly desirable
- Must currently have the legal right to live and work in Romania
- Dealing with multiple tasks and projects
- Solving problems quickly and accurately
- Showing creativity and interest in coming up with new ideas that improve our service and move our solutions forward
- Interacting with a team of experienced and motivated people, offering guidance and recommendations for technical decision making, collaborating with our test team to validate and verify the quality of the solutions, preparing status reports and updating your managers
- Showing continuing commitment to a quality approach to software development by keeping track of the latest technology and design concepts
KAL is a fast-growing, privately held technology company which is leading the market for ATM software solutions. With clients in over 90 countries, our multinational workforce is the key to our success. This team allows us to understand local customer needs as well as the global challenges our suite of ATM software products needs to address to enable us to deliver best-in-market products to the world’s leading banks.