KAL is a fast-paced technology company which is leading the market in ATM software solutions. As a Commercial Manager based in KAL's global headquarters in Edinburgh, you will be responsible for commercial and administrative activities across a number of countries, collaborating with KAL’s global offices and sales team, which includes offices in Sydney, Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Bucharest, Verona, Netherlands, Dublin, Istanbul, Cincinnati, Mexico City, and Shenzhen.
Skills and experience required
- Must be a university graduate
- Experience working in compliance in the payment industry mandatory
- Flexible problem solver willing to take on any task and manage a wide range of ongoing projects assigned to you and your team
- Good knowledge of contract law is highly desirable but not essential
- General management experience or project management experience is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to pay close attention to detail whilst appreciating the bigger picture
- Quick learner who knows when to ask for guidance and how to seek approval for plans
- Expert user of MS Office applications
- Fluency in English is essential, as English is our working language. Other languages are highly desirable
- Must currently have the legal right to live and work in the UK
- Implementing and contributing to KAL’s compliance processes for its payment services companies
- Managing the legal document process, including scrutiny and drafting of legal papers and commercial agreements
- Account management of ongoing customer engagements in collaboration with the global sales team
- Administering global insurance schemes
- Facilities management
- Management of internal projects
We offer a competitive benefits package and take care of our staff, which is why many of them who joined the company when it started over 30 years ago are still here today!
For more information about KAL, please visit www.kal.com
Download this job description
Read more ...