Achieve greater visibility, knowledge and control of your ATMs
KAL’s KTC is a complete and fully integrated ATM management system that gives banks a single, consolidated view of their ATM network, regardless of the number of different types of hardware running on it.
KTC provides a complete view of the operational status of every device and component on the network – resetting, restoring, managing and updating them when needed.
KTC offers banks the following benefits:
Remotely monitors and controls self-service systems so that they are always up to date and available. Information is gathered in real time for a complete and accurate view.
Eliminates unnecessary site visits by maintenance staff. Remote diagnostics identify problems quickly and cost efficiently and remote actions allow fixes to be done without an engineer present.
Remote software management
Increases banks’ competitive advantage with the ability to remotely and immediately refresh their entire network with new software
Maintains the security and integrity of the network by automatically distributing and installing security patches. Manages the Kalignite Security Lockdown.
Better customer experience
Improves the customer’s ATM experience with support for customer preferences
Delivers operational improvements as well as automated retrieval and management of Electronic Journal files
KTC provides banks with the following key features:
- Hardware and software monitoring
- Distribution of all software including the load image plus all subsequent updates (patches, updates, hot fixes, etc.)
- Remote diagnostics and remote control, including reset and reboot
- Security management including all passwords
- Marketing campaign management
- ATM configuration management
- Scheduling of all KTC activities
- Management information reporting
- Asset management
- Ticket management, including creation, escalation and notification